6.20.2010

Father's Day

Harper has the best Dad that anyone could ask for.  Seriously, have a look for yourself...




Brian is not only an amazing father, but he is the best husband ever.  He does ridiculously sweet things for me like getting up with Harper every morning and letting me sleep in for a few more hours.  He makes me yummy breakfast every morning and sometimes even brings it to me in bed with coffee.  He also is quite the chef and makes amazing dinners.  He even picks up the slack when I forget to do the dishes.  He encourages me to challenge myself and do things I probably would otherwise not do.  For example: purchasing a road bike and going on 50+ mile rides, training for a 5k (hmmm...maybe he's just trying to tell me something ;)), going back to school to become a teacher, spending hours on end on my crafting passion (okay maybe he doesn't encourage me to do this, but at least he puts up with it), and moving to Colorado to start a new and exciting life here.  I would not want to be on this world of parenting adventure with anyone else!  I really mean that.  Since Brian is finishing up his Masters, he has been able to be home more and watch Harper grow and change every day.  When he's not at school or doing homework, he spends all of his time with Harper.  He is such a hands-on Dad and loves to get outside and go on new adventures with her.  He would do anything for Harper.  Exactly one year ago from today, we went in for our 20 week ultrasound and found out that the little thing growing inside of me was a GIRL!  We could not have been more excited.  I'm so happy that Brian got his little girl.  She has completely stolen his heart from the moment he layed eyes on her.  He is always so protective of her and I'm sure it will only get worse as she gets older.  Watch out boys!  Though, I'm pretty sure, Brian will always be the number one guy for Harper, she loves her Daddy so much.  

I also have to give a shout out to our own special Dad's.  They are amazing GRANDfather's to Harper.  They would pretty much do anything for her.  When Harper turns 16 and starts asking for a car, we will know who to send her to!


Meet my DAD:


and Brian's DAD:


*Wishing all of you amazing men a Happy Father's Day!  Thank you for all that you do!*
post signature

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful DADDY!! Brian is so good to Harper and her mom! Wonderful Grandpa's too - they are so-o-o-o-o-o proud of her!

    ReplyDelete

Yay for comments!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails