6.19.2010

Handmade Crinkle Toy

Harper LOVES things that crinkle. When I bought a bag of Sun Chips in the new compostable bag, all I could think about was how much Harper would love to get her hands on it. I first had to do the difficult task of eating all of the chips out of the bag, then washed it off and saved it for what I knew would be the perfect toy for H. Have you guys heard these bags? They are so loud, and CRINKLY!



I added the grosgrain ribbon around the edges so she can loop her fingers in them and also use it as a teething toy. I even personalized it with an embroidered 'h', for Harper of course! I loved this eco-friendly project, and that I now have an excuse to buy even more bags of Sun Chips (not that I needed one!).




*She loves it*

2 comments:

Yay for comments!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails