10.19.2010

'Give Thanks' Banner

I am LOVING how this one turned out.  Here are the specific paints I used:

GIVE:
'Folk Art' Acrylic paint: 452 Raw Sienna


THANKS:
'Americana' Acrylic paint: Cranberry Wine


The fine glitter I used is from a set I got at 'JoAnns'.  Here is the link.  I used a 50% off coupon (which they always have out or at least a 40% off), so it made it only around $13.  It has 18 different colors and they really go a long way.  


P.S.  Never go to JoAnn's, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby without a coupon!!!  I repeat NEVER.  I am a coupon lover and these stores ALWAYS have some type of coupon to use.  Just google them online and print out.  


Thanksgiving Banner saying ideas:
Happy Thanksgiving
Fall
Gobble Gobble
Feast
Gratitude
Be Thankful


My tutorial can be found here.


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I am THANKFUL that I have a daughter that is so talented! The GIVE THANKS is my favorite one, too!

    ReplyDelete

Yay for comments!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails