10.20.2010

Dear Fall,

You are my favorite season.  Why can't you stay around longer?  Why does Winter have to come in and ruin everything?!!!


This is why I love you:


Breathtakingly beautiful leaves.  I love taking walks and smelling the crisp air or going on drives in different neighborhoods just to look at them.

Favorite movie of ALL time.

The smell of pumpkin candles throughout the house.

UTAH football games.  Need I say more?

Pumpkin tasting everything.

Hot coffee every morning, afternoon, and mid-afternoon.

The festive decorations.

Scarves and jackets and boots...YUM.


Love always,
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Fall is MY favorite season, too - 'cause I get to see my little Harper in the pumpkin patch AND I get to go to CHS football games with Payton Parker and Cooper AND I get to tend little Sophie while her parents go to the UofU game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika, I love fall too for most of those same reasons. I have to tell you that Harper is absolutely gorgeous; one of the prettiest babies I've seen. Also I am jealous of how crafty you are.

    ReplyDelete

Yay for comments!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails